IMPORTANT: Please read the LEGAL NOTICE at the end of GAMSAT Information Booklet 2024 (“the Booklet”).
By registering to sit the GAMSAT You are entering a binding legal agreement between You and The Australian Council for Educational Research Ltd (ABN 19 004 398 145) (“ACER”) in relation to Your registration for the GAMSAT, and all associated administrative and other consequent activities regarding the GAMSAT provided digitally in a GAMSAT testing centre or from another location by remote proctoring in 2024, consists of:
- The Booklet, including its Legal Notice;
- any instructions issued from time to time regulating candidates’ sitting of the GAMSAT;
- the Test Day Instructions meaning any instructions issued by ACER or a Proctor on a sitting day; and
- this declaration.
Ensure You understand fully and are familiar with the contents of the Legal Agreement before You complete your registration for the GAMSAT as it details important conditions in respect of your participation in the GAMSAT.
NOTE: the terms of the Legal Agreement may vary from sitting to siting of GAMSAT and, therefore, you should re-familiarise with each part of the Agreement detailed above before each sitting of GAMSAT. You should not assume that the terms and conditions applicable to a previous sitting are the same in every respect as those which are set out in the Legal Agreement.
The declarations below signify You AGREE:
- to the Legal Agreement which will apply to Your registration for and participation in GAMSAT in 2024 and all matters consequent thereon;
- in the event of a GAMSAT sitting being compromised or having to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond ACER’s reasonable control, or changes to GAMSAT structure, format or delivery method, it may be necessary for You to, and at ACER’s sole discretion:
- re-sit GAMSAT:
- on a date;
- on more than one date;
- at a testing venue; and
- with a remote proctoring service;
- other than that originally specified by ACER; and undertake further action in finalisation of those alternative arrangements;
- for logistical reasons and in ACER’s sole discretion, if required you may be allocated a date, time and testing venue or remote proctored session when available in respect of your undertaking of the GAMSAT i.e. you may not have a choice of date, time and/or venue;
- to comply with any direction, guideline or policy issued by ACER concerning compliance with public health orders or regulations applicable to your undertaking of the GAMSAT;
- That to sit GAMSAT in 2024 You are a bona fide prospective applicant to a course for which GAMSAT is a pre-requisite;
- You meet the requirements for eligibility set out in the GAMSAT Information Booklet 2024;
- Not to use or divulge to any third party, information concerning the test questions in GAMSAT for Your own or any third party’s personal or commercial gain;
- Not to post or publish any specific part or aspect of the content of GAMSAT. This includes publication on the internet, in any digital format or other format;
- That the information You give in Your application for registration for the GAMSAT in 2024 is true and correct. The giving of false or misleading information constitutes misconduct, may result in permanent disqualification from undertaking GAMSAT in the future, and may jeopardise Your chances of being admitted into any course for which GAMSAT is a pre-requisite;
- That You are the person whose name and address appears on this registration; and
- to ACER submitting Your Written Communication responses to a plagiarism reviewer, currently Turnitin, for plagiarism checks - including the use of Artificial Intelligence.