COVID-19 (Coronavirus) advice
GAMSAT 2021 update
GAMSAT sittings in 2021 will be delivered as a digital test, at multiple venues in GAMSAT test centre locations during the testing windows listed on our Register page. All candidates intending to sit GAMSAT in 2021 must read and adhere to the GAMSAT TEST CENTRE COVID-19 POLICY.
ACER will randomly allocate candidates to testing venues and sessions at their selected test centre location. This is subject to candidate demand and the availability of testing venues at that location. You are advised to register early as places may be limited. Please note that you will only be able to select your preferred test centre location if places are still available.
Candidates should be aware that, if changes to government restrictions for COVID-19 mean:
- ACER can no longer provide you with a test centre to sit at your allocated test location, ACER will contact all affected candidates by email with further instructions; and
- Should you choose not to, or cannot, undertake a sitting of GAMSAT at a test centre that can remain open and host the GAMSAT under the relevant restrictions, in those circumstances ACER is under no obligation to provide alternative arrangements for you to undertake the GAMSAT.
Other sources of help:
- Frequently asked questions about GAMSAT
- The UCAS website: https://www.ucas.com/
- CAO Website: https://www.cao.ie/
- GEMSAS: http://www.gemsas.edu.au/
For updates on ACER's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please see our website: www.acer.org
Last reviewed 8 January 2021