COVID-19 (Coronavirus) advice
GAMSAT 2022 update
GAMSAT sittings in 2022 will be delivered as a digital test, at multiple venues in GAMSAT test centre locations during the testing windows listed on our Register page. All candidates intending to sit GAMSAT in 2022 must read and adhere to the GAMSAT TEST CENTRE COVID-19 POLICY set out in the Candidate Information Booklet.
ACER will continue to follow any government guidelines relating to COVID-19. Candidates are advised to refer to the state or country government COVID-19 guidelines for their allocated test centre location and ensure they are aware of any regulations and requirements which may affect their test sitting.
Please be advised that the availability of seats at a particular testing venue at that location may be limited. You are advised to register early and ensure you have availability across the advertised GAMSAT testing window. Please note that you will only be able to select your preferred test centre location if seats are still available, if a location is not listed it means it has reached the venue capacity.
Candidates should be aware that, if changes to government restrictions for COVID-19 mean:
- ACER can no longer provide you with a test centre to sit at your allocated test location, ACER will contact all affected candidates by email with further instructions; and
- Should you choose not to, or cannot, undertake a sitting of GAMSAT at a test centre that can remain open and host the GAMSAT under the relevant restrictions, in those circumstances ACER is under no obligation to provide alternative arrangements for you to undertake the GAMSAT.
Other sources of help:
- Frequently asked questions about GAMSAT
- The UCAS website: https://www.ucas.com/
- CAO Website: https://www.cao.ie/
- GEMSAS: http://www.gemsas.edu.au/
For updates on ACER's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please see our website: www.acer.org
Last reviewed 21 June 2022