Withholding of results
Candidates will only receive their GAMSAT test scores if they have complied with the GAMSAT test policies and procedures and the terms and conditions of the GAMSAT Information Booklet. If ACER learns, either on or after the test day, that a candidate has violated the GAMSAT test policies and procedures and the terms and conditions of the GAMSAT Information Booklet, their scores may be withheld or cancelled. Even if ACER cannot confirm a candidate's direct involvement in the breach of policies and procedures their GAMSAT test scores may be withheld or cancelled if ACER has reason to question the validity of their scores or if ACER has reasonable basis for believing a candidate may have been in breach of the terms and conditions of the GAMSAT Information Booklet. Examples of when the validity of GAMSAT test scores may be challenged are:
- intended or unintended exposure to GAMSAT test content*
- contradictory performance on different parts of the GAMSAT test
- abnormal answer patterns in the GAMSAT test
- atypical performance over different GAMSAT test sittings
* If candidates attend a coaching course where they are exposed to questions that appear in the GAMSAT test, candidates risk having their GAMSAT test scores withheld.